Saturday Afternoon Tea Or "Tipsy" Tea Service
Spend a lovely Saturday afternoon enjoying a traditional tea service. Better yet, why not turn it up a notch by adding your choice of champagne or Earl Grey Spritzers to your afternoon tea experience! The choice is yours!
Three-tier stand that includes:
- Two types of delicious tea sandwiches
- Two types of delicate desserts
- Two scones with butter and strawberry jam.
- Bottomless tea
- For tipsy tea service, your choice of champagne or Earl Grey Spritzer
- Service from 1-3 p.m. starting July 29
- One three-tier stand and teapot per couple
- $20 per person tea service
- $35 per person for tipsy tea service
- Call to add this service to your reservation upon booking or at check-in
Maine Windjammer Package
Special two-night package just for our Windjammer guests!
Spend a few days or a week aboard a Maine windjammer. Then relax and get your legs back. Or come come earlier to prepare for your adventure on the high seas!
Its a land and sea combo that can't be beat!
- Stay 2 nights in a spacious guestroom with a queen bed
- Priced at just $439 plus tax.
- Double occupancy
- Includes breakfasts each day and a picnic lunch for two
- Give us a call to book today! (207) 236-6060
- Maine Windjammer package booked separate!
Last Minute Getaway ... Save 25% Tonight!
Call to stay tonight and save 25% on any available room!
Call us today at (207) 236-6060!
Perfect Gift Giving This Year!
Give a Getaway to that special someone for that special occasion!
Whether for a romantic weekend away for you and your special someone or a great birthday, anniversary, graduation, retirement or wedding ... a Gift Certificate is a gift that is sure to bring smiles!
Add flowers or a bottle of bubbly or a picnic and it is a WOW gift that will long be cherished!
Our Gift Certificates are personalized and never expire! We create a unique gift package and make sure it arrives on time.
Call today! 1 (800) 388-6000 or (207) 236-6060.
Mount Battie Ploughman's Lunch Picnic Basket
Enjoy a traditional British mid-day meal atop Mount Battie!
Before leaving to explore Mount Battie and the gorgeous Penobscot Bay, don't forget to let us pack you a picnic basket containing a hearty, traditional English farmer staple, the Ploughman’s lunch. This simple, yet delicious retro-classic is a cold mid-day meal that includes: Sliced ham, bread, English cheeses, boiled eggs, mustard, fruit, pickles and tea (of course!)
- $15 per person
- Call to add to your reservation upon booking or at check-in
- Offer starts July 8