Afternoon Tea Events
OPEN TO GUESTS AND GENERAL PUBLIC
Blackberry Inn is offering afternoon tea service to both inn guests and the general public on the second Saturday of each month.
2020 tea service dates are shown below:
- Saturday, January 11, 2 p.m.
- Saturday, February 8, 2 p.m. (Valentine’s themed)
- Saturday, March 14, 2 p.m.
- Saturday, April 11, 2 p.m. (Easter themed)
- Saturday, May 9, 2 p.m. (Mother’s Day themed)
- Saturday, June 13, 2 p.m.
- Saturday, July 11, 2 p.m.
- Saturday, August 8, 2 p.m.
- Saturday, September 12, 2 p.m. (Fall themed)
- Saturday, October 10, 2 p.m. (Halloween Witches tea)
- Saturday, November 14, 2 p.m. (Thanksgiving themed)
- Saturday, December 12, 2 p.m. (Holiday themed)
Tea Service features a three-tier stand that includes:
- Three flavors of delicious tea sandwiches
- Two flavors of delicate desserts
- Scones with strawberry jam and cream
- A selection of premium brand Tea Forte teas
To make reservations, please call 207-236-6060 at least three days prior to your planned arrival. Space is limited. Reserve your spot today. Cost: $25 per person.
Introducing special event private afternoon tea parties
Looking for a unique, fun, economical way to celebrate a special occasion? An afternoon tea event at Blackberry Inn might be just the ticket. In addition to our monthly afternoon teas, we have expanded our services to include special event private afternoon tea parties. Here are a few fun ideas:
· Monthly club meetings
· Friends/Family weekend activity
· Celebration of a major milestone, i.e. birthday, anniversary, graduation, retirement, etc.
· Bachelorette party
· Baby moon/ baby shower celebration
· Young girl’s coming of age
The ideas are endless! Want to know more? Give us a call at 207-236-6060. We’ll be glad to help.