General info and cancellations
To Make Your Reservation:
For your convenience, we invite you to call us toll free during our normal business hours or to book online anytime!
Call 207-236-6060 between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time) and we will be happy to take your reservation. Or, if you prefer, use our safe and secure online reservation system anytime!
A one night deposit is required to finalize your reservation. Reservations for four or more nights require a 50 percent deposit. Deposits are refundable per our cancellation policy. (SEE BELOW). For your convenience, we are happy to accept Visa or MasterCard credit cards for your deposit. When you are ready to check out, we are happy to accept those same credit cards or cash.
Reservations that are not canceled prior to the arrival date will be treated as a no show. No shows will be charged for the total amount of their stay on the credit card we have on file.
Minor mishaps happen. However, willful or damages due to negligence done to the inn as a whole, to the rooms or property within those spaces will not be tolerated and will be subject to a monetary damage assessment. This also applies to damages due to pets. This amount will be charged to the credit card on file. We ask that you please be respectful of our home and its contents including towels, robes, bedding, glassware, etc.
Should you need to cancel your reservation at least 14 days prior to your arrival, your full deposit will be refunded back to you. However, if you cancel with in less than 14 days prior to your arrival or depart earlier than your scheduled departure, you are responsible for the cost of the complete stay.
Rates quoted are for rooms with single or double occupancy only. If an additional person (infant, child or adult) can be accommodated by either a roll-away bed or in a two bedroom suite, there is a $35 charge per night per person.
Children are welcome in rooms that can accommodate more than two guests: Birch Retreat (up to three depending on number of guests) and Painted Lady (One) Only.
NOTE: If more guests arrive than originally agreed and paid for and if space is available in a room that allows for more than two guests, the innkeeper will charge the additional per person per night fee at check-in. If the rooms originally reserved cannot accommodate more than two guests and there is a party of three or more, (including children) alternative arrangements must be made, which could include the reserving of an additional room. If guest chooses to leave, we will still retain the first night's deposit.
Other important information:
- Check in times are after 3 p.m and before 6 p.m.
- Arrangements can be made for later arrivals. If you anticipate being late, please call ahead so that alternative check-in arrangements may be made in advance.
- Check out is at 11 a.m.
- FREE off street parking for all our guests is available
- FREE WiFi is available throughout the property
- Our property is completely non-smoking for the health and safety of all our guests and staff. There will be a $200 cleaning fee assessed if there is a violation.
- Special dietary needs are not an issue for us. Just let us know when you make your reservation. We will also ask at check-in.
Pets are not allowed at Blackberry Inn.
Lost/Not returned Room Keys
- For room keys that are not returned, there is a $10 lost key fee. We will reach out to you for the key. If not returned, the fee will be assessed and charged to the guest's credit card on file.
For additional information, please contact us at:
82 Elm St.
Camden, Maine 04843
Local - (207) 236-6060