GENERAL INFO & CANCELLATIONS
Call 207-236-6060 between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time) and we will be happy to take your reservation. Or, if you prefer, use our safe and secure online reservation system anytime!
A one night deposit is required to finalize your reservation. We accept Visa or MasterCard credit cards for your deposit.
NOTE: In an effort to enhance our contactless experience, the remaining balance will now be taken at the time of check-in. We accept those same credit cards or cash.
- If you are sick, please stay home! You will not lose your deposit. Please see our updated COVID-19 Related Cancellation Policy below.
- All guests and staff are now required to wear face coverings, particularly in areas where social distancing will not be possible. We understand there may be special medical related circumstances where face coverings may not be possible. If this is the case, please contact us prior to booking. Children under two years old are not required to wear face coverings.
- All guests must adhere to the at least six-foot social distancing requirement. Reminder signage is displayed throughout the inn.
- To avoid overcrowding in the lobby area, we asked that you call us at 207-236-6060 to let us know you have arrived.
- For your convenience and added safety, hand sanitizers, extra trash cans and boxes of Kleenex have been strategically placed throughout all common areas.
- IMPORTANT: Willful disregard for these guidelines will result in an early departure.
For more information regarding our COVID-19 safeguards, please see our COVID-19 Update page
Reservations that are not canceled prior to the arrival date will be treated as a no show. No shows will be charged for the total amount of their stay on the credit card we have on file. There will be no exceptions.
Minor mishaps happen. However, willful or damages due to negligence done to the inn as a whole, to the rooms or property within those spaces will not be tolerated and will be subject to a monetary damage assessment and will result in an early guest departure. This amount will be charged to the credit card on file.
We ask that you please be respectful of our home and its contents including towels, robes, bedding, furnishings, glassware, etc.
NEW COVID-19 CANCELLATION POLICY
- Again, if you are not feeling well before arrival, please do not come.
- If we are notified seven or more days prior to your arrival, you will be entitled to the refund of your deposit minus the $15 credit card processing fee.
- If we are notified less than seven days prior to your arrival, guests are entitled to reschedule up to 365 days from the date of the cancellation notification with the full credit applied to the future date with an optional upgrade at no additional charge.
- If you are not certain of when you be traveling to Camden, you can opt instead for a gift certificate credit that is redeemable up to five years from the date of purchase. If you wish to make the certificate a gift to someone else, please notify us at the time of conversion.
- If you leave earlier than your scheduled departure, you are responsible for the cost of the complete stay.
Rates quoted are for rooms with single or double occupancy only. If an additional person (infant, child or adult) can be accommodated by either a roll-away bed or in a two bedroom suite, there is a $35 charge per night per person. Children are welcome in rooms that can accommodate more than two guests: Birch Retreat (up to three depending on number of guests) and Painted Lady (One) Only.
NOTE: If more guests arrive than originally agreed and paid for and if space is available in a room that allows for more than two guests, the innkeeper will charge the additional per person per night fee at check-in. If the rooms originally reserved cannot accommodate more than two guests and there is a party of three or more, (including children) alternative arrangements must be made, which could include the reserving of an additional room. If guest chooses to leave, we will still retain the first night’s deposit.
Other important information:
- Check in times are after 3 p.m and before 6 p.m.
- Arrangements can be made for later arrivals. If you anticipate being late, please call ahead so that alternative check-in arrangements may be made in advance. Check out is at 11 a.m.
- FREE off street parking for all our guests is available
- FREE WiFi is available throughout the property.
- Our property is completely non-smoking for the health and safety of all our guests and staff.
- There will be a $200 cleaning fee assessed if there is a violation.
- Special dietary needs are not an issue for us. Just let us know when you make your reservation. We will also ask at check-in.
Pets are not allowed at Blackberry Inn.
LOST / NOT RETURNED ROOM KEYS
For room keys that are not returned, there is a $10 lost key fee. We will reach out to you for the key. If not returned, the fee will be assessed and charged to the guest’s credit card on file.