Update to Maine Travel Policies:
- Effective August 11, both vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals must wear face coverings in indoor lodging settings.
- Out-of-state travelers will no longer have to take a COVID-19 test or quarantine when traveling to Maine unless their state is identified by the CDC as having a high rate of COVID variants. If one or more states see a spike in cases of highly contagious COVID-19 variants, Maine will apply its test or quarantine requirement to travelers to and from that state. The Maine CDC will publicly announce any such states when they are identified.
International Traveler Policies: Travelers from other countries who are eligible to travel to the United States under national guidelines and who have been fully vaccinated do not need to quarantine but should get tested with a viral test 3-5 days after travel. Those who are not fully vaccinated and who arrive in Maine within 7 days of entering the U.S. must quarantine for 7 days from arrival in the U.S. AND get a COVID-19 molecular or antigen test 3-5 days after arrival in the U.S.
- Please let us know in advance if there are any special dietary restrictions or concerns that we should consider when preparing your meal, i.e., food allergies, no gluten, vegetarian, no grapefruit, etc.
General Housekeeping Updates
- Hand sanitizers, extra trash cans, and boxes of Kleenex have been strategically placed throughout all common areas
- For multi-night guests, daily in-room housekeeping will be suspended. Unless told otherwise, fresh towels and amenities will be at your bedroom door each day. Wet towels will be collected outside your door by 10 am each morning. If you need anything else, just let us know.
- Our multi-point cleaning and sanitizing regiment now includes the use of CDC-approved products
- For more information regarding our updated policies, please visit our website at www.blackberryinn.com
- Again, if you are not feeling well before arrival, please do not come. If we are notified 14 or more days prior to your arrival, you will be entitled to the refund of your deposit minus the $15 credit card processing fee.
- If we are notified less than 14 days prior to your arrival, we will retain your first night’s deposit. If you leave earlier than your scheduled departure, you are responsible for the cost of the complete stay.