- These are challenging times for us all. Please be kind.
- As COVID 19 infection rates continue to fluctuate daily, please keep a face covering/mask on hand. When and if positivity rates spike, face-coverings will be required in all indoor public spaces in the inn, shops, restaurants, etc.
- We will post a notification on the front and side door if face coverings are required. If the sign is posted on our doors, the wearing of face coverings is not optional.
- Please let us know in advance if there are any special dietary restrictions or concerns that we should consider when preparing your meal, i.e., food allergies, no gluten, vegetarian, no grapefruit, etc.
General Housekeeping Updates
- Hand sanitizers, extra trash cans, and boxes of Kleenex have been strategically placed throughout all common areas
- For multi-night guests, daily in-room housekeeping been suspended. Upon request, fresh towels and amenities will be provided. Wet towels will be collected outside your door by 10 am each morning. If you need anything else, just let us know.
- Our multi-point cleaning and sanitizing regiment now includes the use of CDC-approved products
- Again, if you are not feeling well before arrival, please do not come. If we are notified 14 or more days prior to your arrival, you will be entitled to the refund of your deposit minus the $15 credit card processing fee.
- If we are notified less than 14 days prior to your arrival, we will retain your first night’s deposit. If you leave earlier than your scheduled departure, you are responsible for the cost of the complete stay.